Monday 16 December 2013

Happy New Year Quotes and Poems 1st January 2014

1. Twenty years from now,
u will be more disappointed

by the things that u didn’t
do than by the ones u did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade wnds in ur sails.
Explore.
Dream.
Discover
Happy New Year 2014!!!





2. only a night from old to new..
the old year had its work to do..
but now its time for the new year miracales to come true...
Have a Marvellous New Year 2014..





3. The way Thou leadest me,
But this I ask:
Teach me to do
The thing that pleaseth Thee.
I want to know Thy guiding voice,
To walk with Thee each day.
Dear Master make me swift to hear
And ready to obey.
And thus the year I know begin
A happy year will be,
If I am seeking just to do
The thing that pleaseth Thee.
Happy New Year 2014!!!!





4. Though There Were Failures This Year,
They Were Not Fatal.
The Journey Was Not Final.
Be Encouraged To Continue
Because That Is What Counts.
Successes Are Measured
By The Many Attempts To Rise
When You Have Fallen..
Happy New Year 2014!!!